CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Future-Proofing Information Security for Investors Bank BANK
Saviynt helped Investors Bank streamline its IAM processes, secure crucial data, and neutralize compliance issues
“We probably would not have had the level of granularity and visibility into our authoritative sources without the help of this technology.”
– Richard Iandoli, Vice President of Risk Management & Information Security, Head of IAM, Investors Bank
Investors Bank's Challenge
With more than $20 billion in assets and 150 branches, Investors Bank has been a strong financial institution for 90 years and is one of the largest banks headquartered in New Jersey.
With a mission and vision based on four core principles—cooperation, character, community and commitment—Investors Bank prides itself on offering premier financial services and competitive products for investment planning, personal lending, and a variety of financial solutions for industries.
Investor Bank had issues with on-boarding and off-boarding practices, general provisioning, and decentralized monitoring and control. Their legacy identity management system was manual and disjointed, risking potential segregation-of-duty violations. So with the goal of centralizing control and bolstering their security posture, Investors Bank joined forces with Saviynt to implement a strong platform solution to safeguard their 200+ applications and 2,200+ digital identities.
For Investors Bank, Saviynt produced a modern, secure Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) platform that produced immediate results, including:
- Improved outcomes for SOX, GLBA, and regulatory reviews
- Centralized controls for continuous compliance
- Deep visibility into access and activity, with risk-driven dashboards and events for each application
- Data-driven, comprehensive understanding of permissions and actions
- Campaign preparation lead time slashed from 8-16 weeks to mere hours
Schedule a Demo
Ready to see our solution in action? Sign up for your demo today.