Saviynt’s Annual Partner and Customer Advisory Summit Brings Identity Leaders Together
As the identity security market becomes more complex and cyberattacks targeting enterprise cloud environments become more sophisticated, the age of Enterprise Identity is upon us. It only makes sense to gather the brightest minds in the industry to discuss new innovations and, most importantly, have a bit of fun. That is what our team has been doing over the past month with our Saviynt Summit Series.
We just wrapped up our North America event, which took place in Grapevine, Texas, following the insightful Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit. Our customer panel during the Gartner event drew over 200 attendees. The topic was Identity Management Evolution: Customer Views of Converged Identity Platforms. Kiewit, Sanford Health, and Seagen participated and were joined during the Summit customer panel by Campbells Soup and Ryan Specialty Group.
After Gartner, our Saviynt Summit event kicked off the day with a round of golf at our inaugural Saviynt Summit Classic, sponsored by our great partners, Morgan Franklin, MajorKey, Grant Thornton, Deloitte, and TechDemocracy. Our partners and customers then joined our executive team for a half-day, in-person event that brought together Saviynt’s community to explore and discuss the challenges, opportunities, and future of enterprise identity management.
As one of the largest in-person events hosted by Saviynt, we were thrilled to welcome over 200 customers, partners, and prospects to the annual event. Attendees joined us for interactive sessions and dynamic panel discussions that offered a behind-the-scenes look into Saviynt’s innovation roadmap with exclusive insight into the future of Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud platform.
Industry leaders presented anecdotal case studies that demonstrated their own identity management journeys and attended valuable networking opportunities with industry peers for true collaboration within Saviynt’s broad customer and partner community.
Announcing the Winners of Saviynt’s 2022 North America Customer and Partner Awards
To cap off the Saviynt Summit, we presented our 2022 North America Customer and Partner Awards to the region’s most innovative enterprise customers and highest-performing strategic partners.
We are proud to share the list of this year’s Customer Award winners:
- Customer of the Year – Schlumberger
- East Customer of the Year – Wawa
- Central Customer of the Year – Johnson Controls
- South Customer of the Year – Syneos
- West Customer of the Year – Sony Interactive
- Convergence Award – Sanford Health
- Innovation Award – Kiewit
- Time to Market Award – Guaranteed Rate
We are also thrilled to announce this year’s Partner Award winners:
- Partner of the Year – Accenture
- Implementation Partner of the Year – KPMG
- Partner Champion Award – JJ Bush, Deloitte
- Channel Partner, Enterprise – National Optiv
- Channel Partner, Commercial – Regional Inspira
- Diamond Partner of the Year – Deloitte
- MSP Partner of the Year – IBM
We also recently announced the winners for the 2022 EMEA Customer and Partner Awards.
- Global Partner of the Year – Accenture
- Customer of the Year – Lloyds Banking Group
- Convergence Award – Maersk
- Customer Innovation Award – AXA
- Customer Time-to-Value Award – Coop Norge
- Systems Integrator Partner of the Year – EY
- West Top Performing Partner – Kocho, formerly Thirdspace.
- East Top Performing Partner – IPG Group
- Fastest Transaction Award – Span
And the 2022 Customer and Partner Award winners in our Asia Pacific region were:
- Distributor of the Year – Networks Company, MACNICA, Inc.
- Customer of the Year – Origin Energy
- Convergence Award – Qantas
- Innovation Award – Coupang
- Time-to-Market Award – Narayana Health
- Partner of the Year – KPMG
- Delivery Partner of the Year – Tata Consultancy Services
- Emerging Partner – A/NZ – Content Security
- Emerging Partner – ASEAN – PT Nera
Congratulations to all our partner and customer award winners around the globe!