FROM THE SAVIYNT NEWSROOM
SAVIYNT DELIVERS SECURE DEVOPS AND CI/CD FOR AMAZON AWS
For Immediate Release
Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Saviynt Inc., a leading provider of Cloud Access Governance and Intelligence solutions, today announced the availability of the next release of Saviynt for AWS. The comprehensive security and compliance solution provides a Command-and-Control center to gain visibility into risks in AWS, enforce real-time protection of critical workloads as well as data and automate access life-cycle governance. The solution enables AWS customers to meet their compliance mandates such as ITAR, SOX, PCI, etc. by including an extensive risk and controls library to detect known threats and behavior and usage analytics to identify unknown risks.
“More and more organizations are moving their mission-critical assets to AWS. Out of box security will not be enough anymore to meet security and compliance needs of an organization. AWS provides a robust platform security, but securing critical organizational assets and complying with regulatory requirements squarely fall under customer’s shared responsibility,” says Sachin Nayyar, CEO of Saviynt.
Following are some of the key capabilities provided by Saviynt:
- Integration with AWS and associated DevOps ecosystem like Chef, Puppet, GitHub etc. to provide much needed visibility into AWS configuration, misconfigured access, vulnerable or misconfigured workloads and sensitive data residing on S3 data buckets
- Preventive plugin to disable rogue IAM access or launch risk reviews and stop launching workloads that violate baseline security policies
- User and access lifecycle management and governance of users, roles, policies and their relationship to EC2 instances, S3 buckets and other AWS objects
- Advanced security and risk analytics based on user access and activity and workload configuration (such as VPC, ports, tags, etc.)
- Out of box controls framework with over 75 risk signatures and security controls mapped to various compliance mandates
- Built-in extensible data classification engine with over 50 rules that can easily be tuned to enterprise specific needs
“We are excited to offer ‘real-time’ AWS security plugin that prevents launch of rogue / insecure / unapproved workloads or disables users that are demonstrating suspicious activity. The plugin also blocks upload of sensitive data in S3 and other AWS resources. With a flexible Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) policy model, Saviynt enables business and compliance teams to define and manage these policies with ease and ensure seamless security,” says Vibhuti Sinha, Director of Cloud Products at Saviynt. “Risk-based Access Governance processes such as request management, event-based and periodic access / configuration review also streamline ongoing AWS security management.”
Saviynt is a sponsor at AWS re:Invent 2015 and will demonstrate these capabilities at booth #1438.
Saviynt is a leading provider of Access Governance and Intelligence solutions for Cloud, Enterprise Applications and Big Data Platforms (e.g. Office 365, Workday, Box, SAP, Epic, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com, etc.). Saviynt combines traditional access governance features with advanced usage analytics, data access governance and compliance controls to secure critical enterprise assets. Visit Saviynt.com.
For more information, please contact