FROM THE SAVIYNT NEWSROOM
Saviynt Raises $130M to Further Accelerate Its Growth in Enterprise Identity Security Market Following Record First Half of 2021
Identity Solution Provider Realized 64% Year-over-Year Growth in New Business and Expanded Both its Customer Base & Employees by 48%
September 20, 2021
LOS ANGELES – Saviynt, a leading provider of intelligent identity and access governance solutions, today announced that it has closed $130 million financing from HPS Investment Partners and PNC Bank after driving record company growth in the first half of 2021. The latest funding brings the total capital raised to $170M. The company will use the additional resources to meet the increasing demand for its cloud-based identity solution by significantly growing its investments in R&D and personnel.
The announcement follows the company’s exceptional growth in 2020, which was driven by the market’s continued cloud adoption, increased focus on cybersecurity, support for digital transformation initiatives, and the shift to remote work. Saviynt’s growing leadership position in the market is reflected by its product innovation, Global 2000 customer wins, expansion to new regions, and launching of key strategic partnerships.
Saviynt’s success comes as rising cyber risks and identity-related security breaches have forced enterprises worldwide to rethink their approach to security, with identity management becoming the foundation for Zero Trust. In response, the Identity Defined Security Alliance reports that 97% of organizations will accelerate identity investments over the next two years.
“Demand for our cloud identity solutions has never been higher as companies continue prioritizing business transformation with a focus on an identity-defined security perimeter to reduce hybrid workforce risks, meet evolving regulations, and protect multi-cloud environments,” said Amit Saha, CEO, Saviynt. “With our additional funding, we can meet that demand head-on by doubling down on product innovation, continuing our rapid global growth, and bringing Saviynt’s platform to new industries and regions.”
In the first half of the year, Saviynt’s new product bookings grew by 64% year over year. This record growth was driven by best-in-class customer loyalty, further product expansion, and the acquisition of new marquee customers at a rate of 48% year over year.
Customers also quickly adopted new product capabilities on Saviynt’s converged Enterprise Identity Cloud platform. Saviynt’s emerging products’ new bookings, including Cloud PAM, Application Access Governance, and Third-Party Access Governance, grew 184% year over year – demonstrating the significant value of a unified identity and security SaaS platform versus traditional siloed software applications.
In addition to this significant growth across its customer base, Saviynt was also recognized as Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice 2021. Saviynt also received highest rating in the 2021 Gartner® IGA Solution Scorecard report. KuppingerCole listed the company as an Overall Leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM) within its 2021 Leadership Compass Report.
In 2021, Saviynt ranked among Inc. Magazine’s list of the top growing private companies in America coming in at #1,585 with 295% growth. This recognition was a direct result of the company’s growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR), and was supported by the expansion of the Saviynt team – led by the company’s newly appointed Head of People, Anne Ceruti.
Saviynt also won two Cybersecurity Excellence Awards (gold for its Cloud Identity Governance Product and silver for the Best Cybersecurity Company in North America with 500-999 employees), a Global InfoSec Award in the Next-Gen in Identity & Access Management category, and achieved finalist status in the Microsoft Security 20/20 Awards for the Customer Impact category.
Additionally, Saviynt expanded its partner program in the first half of the year to accelerate growth and bring Enterprise Identity Cloud to key markets through significant global solution integrators, technology partners, and managed service providers.
To learn more about Saviynt, please visit www.saviynt.com.
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries. For more information, please visit saviynt.com.
- Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Identity Governance and Administration, Peer Contributors, 20 May 2021
- Gartner, Solution Scorecard for Saviynt Security Manager, Homan Farahmand, Katiuska Alvarado Ilarraza, 10 February 2021
- Gartner, Solution Comparison for Identity Governance and Administration, Homan Farahmand, 28 May 2021
- Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.