FROM THE SAVIYNT NEWSROOM
SAVIYNT ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF 2018 PARTNER AWARDS
Partners recognized for outstanding solutions and services delivered with Saviynt
For Immediate Release
Los Angeles, CA –(4 Dec, 2018) – Saviynt, the leading provider of Identity Governance and Cloud Security solutions, today announced the winners of 2018 Saviynt Partner Awards. Award winners were recognized at Saviynt’s annual event, Converge ‘18, which was held on December 2nd, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV.
The 2018 Saviynt Partner Awards honored 11 global systems integration and technology partners.
The categories and winners are:
1. Partner of the Year – partner who represents the most balanced partnership in terms of joint solutions, joint wins, customer success, and growth of future joint opportunity pipeline.
Winner: Ernst & Young (EY)
2. Technology Partner of the Year – partner generating the greatest results collaborating with Saviynt on technology integration, solution innovation, and joint wins in the market.
3. Impact Partner of the Year – most impactful partner who both identified joint opportunities and successfully implemented, integrated, or conceived complex solutions to solve customers Access Governance challenges.
Winner: Oxford Computer Group (OCG)
4. Rising Star of the Year – new partner who in the first 18 months of partnership had the greatest growth of joint opportunities and successful solution delivery compared to other partners.
5. Innovation Partner of the Year – partner who has most successfully involved Saviynt in creative solutions for next generation cloud, digital transformation, or Risk Management initiatives.
6. MSP Partner of the Year – Managed Services Partner who has generated the greatest success balancing new business development with solution delivery with Saviynt designed into their Service Offerings.
7. VAR Partner of the Year – Value Added Reseller who introduced & helped close to the most new product opportunities during the year.
8. IAM Eco-System Partner 2018 – partner who engaged Saviynt in most effective joint solution marketing, sales collaboration, joint partner coordination, and solution delivery for customers.
9. Security Partner of the Year – partner in the Cyber Security space who most effectively delivered joint solution opportunities and wins at new customers.
10. EMEA Partner of the Year – most successful partner in EMEA region who produced the greatest growth of joint opportunities, joint wins, and successful solution delivery.
11. APAC Partner of the Year – most successful partner in APAC region who produced the greatest growth of joint opportunities, joint wins, and successful solution delivery.
“Our partners are the key to Saviynt’s growth in the identity governance market,” said Keith Mozena, WW VP of Business Development at Saviynt, “As we work with enterprises to deliver successful business risk mitigation, powered by Identity Analytics & Intelligence, our partners play a major role in customer success as companies migrate from legacy to next generation cloud applications.”
“Saviynt, along with our high-value partners that span large system integrators (SIs), boutique consulting firms, VARS, and technology companies, are highly committed to our customer’s success and compliance in digital transformation,” said Jerod Curley, SVP WW Customer Success and Partnerships at Saviynt, “With Cloud being the enabler of that transformation, Security is at center stage. As enterprise companies move towards the Cloud, our partners, along with our world leading access governance solution, help ensure the process is friction-less and extremely efficient for our customers.”
Saviynt empowers organizations to secure applications, data and infrastructure in a unified cloud Identity Governance platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Salesforce, Workday), and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering IGA 2.0 by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management. Top global brands leverage Saviynt technology.
- Visit our website: www.saviynt.com
- Read our blog: https://saviynt.com/blog/
- Follow Saviynt on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/saviynt/
- Follow @Saviynt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/saviynt
Ben Lazar, SVP of Marketing, Saviynt