THOUGHT LEADERSHIP WEBINAR
SECURING AND GOVERNING PRIVILEGED ACCESS @SCALE IN A CLOUD NATIVE WORLD
RECORDED ON APRIL 09
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
- Are you confident that you have identified ALL privileged identities in the cloud and on-premise? Service & local accounts?
- Are Risk and Governance policies part of your privileged access strategy?
- Does your PAM solution address tenant administration across SaaS applications like Workday, O365, Salesforce?
In this webinar we discussed Saviynt’s cloud-native PAM solution which incorporates Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) capabilities to manage for managing Privileged Access within your Cloud Infrastructure, containers, API’s and Hybrid Applications. Saviynt’s Cloud PAM is delivered in a single solution that meets the velocity and elasticity of the cloud because it was built in the cloud, for the cloud.
Hear this webinar to learn:
- How the risk of privileges in the cloud differs from traditional PAM and how to manage the velocity and scale of those changes
- How gaps in legacy PAM solution fail to accommodate the volume of change in the cloud
- How a single solution can meet PAM needs for both IaaS and SaaS
- How to meet the challenges of a multi-cloud ecosystem
- How to secure next generation cloud workloads including instances/containers, cloud databases, serverless functions and APIs.
- Governing privileged access in your Hybrid Enterprise
Adam Barngrover is Principal Solution Strategist at Saviynt, with responsibility over the Cloud PAM Access Governance and Intelligence solutions.
With more than 17 years of experience in the Identity & Access Management and PAM space. Adam has helped organizations develop their Identity driven Security strategies that revolved around Privileged Access, Governance and Compliance frameworks across cloud environments including AWS and Azure. Over his career he has worked with several Fortune 500 companies to design cloud solutions and ensure enforcement of their security strategies across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.