LIVE FROM THE IDENTITY HUB
with your host, Chris Gregory
Our Ask the Expert forum is an interactive and informal discussion showcasing Campbell’s Soups journey from legacy IGA to a modern solution. A panel of experts from Campbell’s Soup, Simeio, and Saviynt, hosted by Saviynt’s Chris Gregory will discuss the following topics:
- Insight into Campbell’s Soup’s current strategy
- Security challenges with automation and onboarding applications
- Operational cost or reduced risk considerations
- KPIs for ROI
- Advice & lessons to improve processes and eliminate internal silos
- Cloud-first challenges and digital transformation strategies
Saviynt’s Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) capabilities manage identity security, governance, and compliance in a single platform. Cloud architected for the hybrid enterprise to meet the velocity and elasticity of the cloud.
Learn more about common situations and challenges customers experience when migrating a legacy platform to a modern IGA Saviynt platform. Join the discussion and have an opportunity to ask questions.
Questions covered in this session may include:
- How do you account for process change and people buy-in?
- What are the recommendations for breaking down silos? Establishing committees (i.e. Risk Committee)?
- What does evolution look like – IdM to Governance-based IdM?
- What advice would you offer about migrating a legacy platform to a modern IGA?
- What would you do differently based upon the lessons learned in implementing IGA?
- Managed services? Offloading Operations?
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
VP Channel Development & Operations at Saviynt Inc.
Chris Gregory, VP Channel Development and Operations: Joined Saviynt after an extensive career with Microsoft working with fortune 500 companies on collaboration, identity, and security initiatives. With his extensive knowledge of Directory Services, Azure, Security, Governance, and Compliance, Chris supports Saviynt’s Channel partners and technical alliances.
MEET THE GUESTS:
Director, Solutions Engineering & Strategy, Saviynt
Jaime is the Director of Solution Strategy for Saviynt. She is a veteran Identity & Access Management consultant with 15+ years of IAM professional services and product experience helping Fortune 1000 companies to architect identity governance and cloud security solutions. She was previously the Vice President of IAM Strategy at Identropy and has held a variety of global enterprise leadership and consulting roles, guiding clients through workshops, program formulation, and development of IAM roadmaps.
Delivery Services, Simeio Solutions
Batool leads the Delivery for Simeio Solutions for its North-East and Mid-Atlantic regions. She has over a decade of experience in leading teams focused on delivering Identity and Access Management Solutions. She has led strategy, implementation plans, and Managed Services programs for many organizations including financial services, healthcare, etc.
Sr Information Security Architect, Campbell’s Soup Co.
Anne Gorman, an identity professional with over twenty years of experience in Information Security and Identity and Access Management. Management of large scale identity governance, provisioning, customer identity management, and privileged access management programs and implementations across multiple industries including financial services, healthcare, hospitality, and manufacturing.