Can’t make it to Huntington Beach? Join the virtual experience instead.
Next week, Saviynt is bringing together hundreds of leading identity & security experts for three days of identity education, technology innovation, networking, and fun at CONVERGE 21. It’s not too late to register for the in-person event, but if you can’t make it in person, don’t worry. We have a full slate of live virtual content that you can tune into from the comfort of your own screen.
On November 4, we’re live streaming the event to bring the keynotes, deep-dive sessions, and breakout activities right to you. Plus, you’ll get access to exclusive virtual content, including a keynote by leadership expert & world champion surfer, Shaun Tomson.
This is a one-of-a-kind identity event that you don’t want to miss. If you’re on the fence about attending, here are six reasons why you should register and join us virtually for CONVERGE 21.
1. Learn how to improve your security posture in the modern risk landscape from experienced security leaders who’ve surfed this break before:
Being Prepared: Adapting To The Modern Risk Landscape
The modern cyber-risk landscape is changing daily, with new vulnerabilities and new ways to protect against them. From remote workforces to supply chain security, global enterprises can stay prepared with an identity-based perimeter.
Maersk CISO, Andy Powell walks through the modern risk landscape, Maersk’s approach to security posture, and proactive strategies for new and emerging threats.
Plus, an interactive group discussion with Ricardo Lafosse and Jeremiah Pierson led by Saviynt CEO, Amit Saha.
- Andy Powell, CISO, Maersk
- Ricardo Lafosse, CISO, Kraft Heinz
- Jeremiah Pierson, Senior Director, Identity and Access Management, CIGNA
Discussion hosted by Amit Saha, CEO, Saviynt
Time – 8:45 AM – 9:30 AM PDT
2. Learn how to accelerate Zero Trust adoption in the public and private sector at these two sessions:
Adapting to the New Normal: Meeting Federal Zero Trust Mandates with ICAM Architecture
Effective, secure, and efficient Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) processes form the foundation of a Zero Trust architecture. Combining Microsoft and Saviynt solutions, along with OCG Federal services, can help federal agencies build ICAM processes using Zero Trust principles.
Attend this session to learn:
- How to implement Microsoft Azure identity and security features
- How Conditional Access supports Zero Trust
- How Saviynt IGA governs Zero Trust identities and entitlements
- Taylor Campos, Solutions Architect, Microsoft
- Mark Riley, Principal Architect, Oxford Computing Group
With host Andrew Whelchel, Architect, Saviynt
2.00 PM – 2.45 PM PDT
No Time to Waste: Accelerating the Zero Trust Journey with Saviynt, Microsoft, and Our Technology Partner Ecosystem
Learn how our technology vendors work together to provide best-in-class solutions that activate your Zero Trust program, featuring Microsoft and some of our technology ecosystem partners.
- Eric Sachs, VP of Program Management,Microsoft
- Amit Raikar, VP, Technology Alliances, ZScaler
With host Chris Gregory, VP of Channel Development, Saviynt
10:30 – 11:15 AM PDT
3. Reactivate purpose and get inspired at our exclusive virtual keynote by championship surfer Shaun Tomson
The Code for the Next Wave: Virtual Lunchtime Keynote & Workshop
In a sea of turbulence and disruption, navigating the uncertainty of life, business, and the evolving cybersecurity landscape can seem impossible. But sometimes all you need to find your way is a powerful, positive, and purposeful attitude.
Join leadership expert, world champion surfer, and best-selling author, Shaun Tomson as he reveals a transformational code to reactivate purpose and inspire commitment to ride the next wave. The Code Method is an academically validated self-development program that inspires, uplifts, and connects individuals and teams.
Shaun Tomson – Leadership Expert, Championship Surfer, and Best-Selling Author
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PDT
4. Learn IGA transformation best practices, strategies, and tips from VMware & Walgreens Boots Alliance at these two sessions:
IGA In The Fast Lane: Accelerating the IGA Modernization Journey
Uncertain times are catalysts for change. Some businesses turn inward and shy away from innovation to preserve the status quo. Others adapt and embrace cloud transformation, including operational agility and scalability as means to survive. Central to this is cloud-architected Identity Governance & Administration (IGA). And while the promise of an agile new identity platform is attractive, the prospect of large-scale transition is daunting. But it doesn’t have to be.
Attend this session to hear how Walgreens Boots Alliance managed its IGA modernization initiative on a global scale – and learn successful strategies, best practices, and advice to accelerate your program.
- Saurin Patel, Senior Director, Enterprise Identity Services, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Ankit Gupta, Senior Director, Digital Identity Products & Solutions, Persistent
With host Sandipto Banerjee, SVP Products & Solutions, Saviynt
10:30 – 11:15 AM PDT
From Zero to Sixty: A Case Study in IGA Transformation
Discover how VMware completely transformed its approach to IGA and delivered significant results with the right implementation partner and platform.
- Tim Mooney, Senior Director of Governance and Identity Access Management, VMware
- Ankan Sharma, Senior Manager – Cybersecurity, Ernst & Young
With host Sean Johnson, Director, Solutions Engineering, Saviynt
10:30 – 11:15 AM PDT
5. Discover why we need to rethink privileged access in the cloud era, and how it stops attacks, breaches, and excessive access in their tracks.
Innovation in Privileged Access in the Cloud: Disrupting The Status Quo
PAM has evolved considerably from its early roots with sudo on Unix/Linux boxes in the ‘80s and password vaults in the 2000s. Many now argue that all access is privileged access and the accelerated adoption of cloud infrastructure and applications exacerbates the challenge of managing standard and privilege access. As many organizations look to implement privileged access controls and Zero Trust in the cloud, how do we get from here to there?
Attend this session to learn:
- The impact of the changing threat landscape and the new tactics hackers are using
- How privileged & sensitive access needs to evolve for the cloud era
- Key considerations in implementing Zero Trust
- Why convergence of IAM + PAM can lead to tighter security and reduced complexity in IT
- Brandon Nolan, Global Digital Identity Lead, Avanade
- Krishna Dasari, Managing Director, Digital Identity, Accenture Security
With host Rob McAloon, Director, Cloud PAM, Saviynt
11:30 AM – 12:15 AM PDT
6. See the latest Saviynt EIC releases, and be among the first to get a glimpse at the 2022 product roadmap
Riding The Wave: The Future of Enterprise Identity Cloud
Saviynt was created to challenge the status quo. 10 years later, we continue to deliver on that promise through steady innovation and industry-leading features and capabilities. Join Saviynt CPO Vibhuti Sinha as he shares his vision for the future of converged identity governance, unveils the latest capabilities, and explores the future roadmap of Enterprise Identity Cloud.
Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Product Officer, Saviynt
And special guests
9:30 AM – 10:15 AM PDT