Securing Information Access through Identity Governance (IGAaaS) and Continuous Controls for US Federal, State and Local Agencies
One Product | One Platform | Consumed Modularly-as-a-Service
FedRAMP Moderate/IL4 (AWS GovCloud) – FIPS 140-2 NIST Validated
AWS GovCloud & Azure Government Cloud – Dedicated US Government SOC
Next-Generation Access Governance and Intelligence
As the US Public Sector continues to modernize mission-critical workloads, unstructured data, and applications, agencies need an intelligent, identity-centric governance solution to ensure compliance with policy, efficient workloads, and maintain strong security across all IT environments including Cloud.
APPLICATION ACCESS GOVERNANCE
- Access management for new and separating employees and contractors
- Application-deep separation of duties management
- Usage analytics and transaction monitoring
- Role and privilege access design, mining and governance
DATA ACCESS GOVERNANCE
- Access analytics for users and objects
- Content inspection and data classification
- Context-aware data access policies
- Privilege access management
INFRASTRUCTURE ACCESS GOVERNANCE
- Robust controls library for visibility and actionable remediation
- Near real-time workload security policy enforcement
- Integration tools to enable DevOps with less risk
- Privileged account and IoT lifecycle management
CLOUD PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Provisioning of privilege / service accounts
- Enforcement of password management policies
- Multi-level approval workflow for privileged access / role across multiple IaaS accounts / providers
- OOTB integration with existing Enterprise PIM solutions
Identity is the New Perimeter
Working across on-premise and cloud environments creates new risks and opportunities for identity governance. Personnel today are using a growing ecosystem of data and applications on premise and across multiple clouds, CI/CD pipelines across multi-cloud environments, and changing environments containing sensitive and restricted data.
Cloud Architected & Hosted
Saviynt is accessible via all government contract vehicles, DHS CDM approved product list,
and varied resellers: 8a, HubZONE, SDVOB, Native American, and WOSB.
Builty for Security
Saviynt is built for security: FIPS 140-2 NIST Validated, natively available in
AWS GovCloud & Azure Government Cloud, FedRAMP Moderate/IL4 (AWS GovCloud).
Available Technology Integration Partners
The economics of business transformation matter. That’s why we carefully curated the right mix
of technology providers to build deep integration synergies based on relevant business requirements.
Recognized as Top 10 Cloud Consulting/Services Companies of 2018 for the Government Sector
An annual listing of 10 companies that are at the forefront of providing cloud consulting services for the government sector and impacting the marketplace.