SAVIYNT FOR MICROSOFT
Saviynt for Azure AD and Microsoft Identity Manager
SAVIYNT FOR MICROSOFT AZURE AD DATA SHEET
HOLISTIC ACCESS GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTION TO ENHANCE YOUR MICROSOFT ECOSYSTEM
Saviynt delivers the only cloud born Identity Governance solution that extends Azure AD’s capabilities and secures your assets, provides visibility into how those assets are being used and governs all within one seamless platform.
As a preferred Azure Marketplace solution, Saviynt partners closely with Microsoft Identity Engineering and Security Product teams to ensure our customers enjoy seamless integration capitalizing on the strengths of our combined solution.
Saviynt enables you to identify and remediate access risks and provides deeper provisioning integration to enterprise and cloud applications using a modular plug-n-play Identity governance and administration platform.
- Empower managers and end users with ‘business ready’ tools to request and grant access to the resources they need, with insight into Separation of Duty violations or risky access
- Automate identity lifecycle management for cloud and enterprise applications with out-of-box integration with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Microsoft Identity Manager
- Gain insight into nested groups hierarchy and ensure ownership and succession management for governance
WHAT IS MICROSOFT IDENTITY MANAGER?
Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), formerly Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIM) Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM) and ForeFront Identity Manager (FIM), is an on-premises SQL server tool providing a workflow engine portal for managing identity, enabling provisioning/deprovisioning, and setting automated workflows and business rules to streamline employee, contractor, customer, and group identity management and synchronization for Azure Active Directory Premium (Azure AD) but connects with ERP, HR, and email systems.
CONTINUOUS COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT MADE SIMPLE
With several hundred enterprise and SaaS application integrations, you can monitor identity and access controls using a framework that spans identities, applications and infrastructure – whether cloud or on-premises. The system-wide dashboard gives you the power to easily analyze trends against historical control violations and set up automatic alerts for compliance control owners.
- Enforce and manage consistent security policies and compliance controls across Hybrid IT environments
- Enable managers to review access continuously with the help of integrated risk analytics and event based certifications
- Establish last mile provisioning for critical EHR and financial applications