Los Angeles and New Jersey — April 15, 2015 – Simeio Solutions and Saviynt today announced extending their partnership to Healthcare security by bringing Saviynt’s next-generation Access Governance and Intelligence solution to the Simeio Business-Ready IAM Cloud.
The partnership aims to address unprecedented challenges that the Healthcare industry is facing in the wake of data breaches and intense scrutiny to secure sensitive patient health data through this unique offering. Our customers would be able to:
- Address compliance requirements with comprehensive Segregation of Duties (SOD) management and critical access review for both clinical and non-clinical applications. The solution automates SoD analysis, offers remediation recommendations. It also ensures that the access environment stays clean by integrating preventive SOD checks when users request access
- Prevent data breaches with our Data Access Governance solution to classify and identify sensitive PHI / PII / PCI data, calculate your risk exposure, apply uniform preventive policies no matter where or how the data is accessed and trigger event based reviews
- Identify insider threats by applying advanced signature-less behavioral analytics on usage and audit logs and access data from Healthcare Electronic Medical Record (EMR) clinical and non-clinical systems and gain insight into “who is doing what with your applications or infrastructure”
- Reduce administrative overhead and human errors by designing security, automating provisioning and de-provisioning of access to EMR platforms and ancillary systems through our specialized connectors
- Rapid time to value using Business-Ready IAM cloud solution that reduces the deployment time to a fraction of the time of a traditional implementation, combined with our unmatched support including ongoing maintenance and upgrade costs
“Saviynt has created a unique healthcare focused solution that extends traditional Identity and Access Governance (IAG) capabilities to provide Application Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Data Access Governance (DAG) and Identity Intelligence for critical EMRs, clinical, enterprise and Cloud applications. Our solution combined with Simeio services offers a compelling proposition for our customers to streamline their security and address mandates such as HIPAA and Meaningful Use.” says Sachin Nayyar, CEO of Saviynt.
Simeio Solutions CEO Hemen Vimadalal added, “We are pleased to partner with Saviynt to solve a key challenge for our healthcare customers, who struggle to meet their IAG, security and compliance needs. Simeio Business-Ready IAM Cloud delivered via the industry’s first and only Identity Intelligence Center, provides our clients with rapid time to value and reduced Total Cost of Ownership”.
Saviynt is the leading provider of data and access governance and intelligence solutions across Cloud, Critical Enterprise Applications, and Big Data platforms (e.g. Office 365, Workday, Box, SAP, Epic, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com, etc.) Saviynt combines application access management, usage analytics, data access governance, and security and compliance controls to secure enterprise applications and data assets. Visit Saviynt.com
Simeio Solutions, Inc. offers complete, end-to-end Identity and Access Management (IAM) services and solutions powered by the Simeio Identity Intelligence Center™ (IIC). A single-source for all your IAM needs, our offering spans plan to build to operate, with a la carte access to professional services (strategy and implementation), business-ready IAM cloud solutions, and expertly managed services for on-going operational support.
For more information, please contact