The Vice President of Finance will be responsible for the development of Saviynt’s financial management strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals. In addition to the strategic objectives, the VP of Finance will work on a variety of items, including financial strategy, financial analysis, financial decision making, policies and procedures, auditing and team management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance executive with operational experience and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join in a high-growth, innovative technology organization.
- Advise the CFO and other key members of senior management on financial planning budgeting, cash flow and policy matters
- Contribute to the development of Saviynt’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance team
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Manage accounting and financial systems and maintain full and accurate accounting records
- Review internal controls with regards to policies and procedures
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory, CPA preferred
- Experience working in a cloud (SaaS) based technology company preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior management role, ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth technology organization
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal skills
To apply for this Position-
Send your resume to Saviynt Inc. 1301 E. El Segundo Bl, Suite D, El Segundo, CA 90245.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org