Department – Product Management
Location – Bengaluru, India
Saviynt is hiring smart and passionate people to join our Product Management team. This position is for individuals who possess amazing skillset and are experienced and ready to work in super-agile environment. The product manager plays a critical role in designing, building and delivering enterprise grade product helping our customers/partners solve complex Cloud based Identity Access Governance challenges.
- 4-7+ years of relevant professional work experience. This should include 3+ years of experience in software Security
- Should be hands-on with Databases
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and/or partners.
- Experience with Agile Project Management methods (sprint planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Knowledge of Application server like Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere a plus.
- Fast learning and self-directed, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as some legacy components
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
Advantages – proven knowledge and experience in the following subjects:
- Knowledge of Identity Management.
- Knowledge of ERP like SAP, Workday and Oracle Application
- Be a part of the team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, implementation, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product features on schedule, with quality and within budget.
- As a member of the product division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
- Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes.
- Experience working with product based on service oriented architecture
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA
Candidates who can join immediately or within 30-45 days from Bangalore or ready to relocate to Bangalore only apply.
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org