Location – Bengaluru
In order to build an incredible product, it starts with an incredible team. Our core values are Innovation, Passion and Fun and we believe in team-centric approach to deliver value to our customers.
The Saviynt team is comprised of innovators, game changers and leaders who have a similar goal in mind. As an employee, you will be working for a hyper growth company developing cutting edge security products. Your efforts would aid in the development and proliferation of solutions using the latest open source technologies and work with our customers to solve real-world security problems.
If you love challenges, eager to learn about the Security as a Service, want to grow in an evolving Documentation Team and have passion to write then this might be an interesting career move.
Sr. Technical Writer
Department – Product Documentation
Location – Bengaluru, India
Saviynt is hiring smart and passionate people with high-interest in writing + technology to join our Product Documentation team. This position is for individuals who possess amazing speaking and writing skillset and are experienced and ready to work in a super-agile environment. The Sr. Technical Writer plays a critical role in writing and presenting IAM concepts clearly and concisely for: on-prem and cloud-based enterprise grade products. Sr. Technical Writer also contributes towards solution-oriented documentation that helps solving customer issues. Thus, helping our customers/partners use documentation to accurately understand and solve the complex Cloud based Identity Access Governance challenges.
- 8-11 years of relevant professional Technical writing work experience.
- Excellent speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to write concepts in clear, concise, and meaningful way – which is simple to understand.
- Sharp Technical skillset to quickly grasp Identity and Access Management concepts and accurately document.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – collaborate with SMEs quickly and extract product information.
- Potential and ability to guide the junior writers.
- Ready to take-up challenges within short period of notice and provide high-quality content.
- Knowledge of Technical writing standards, style guides, and documentation processes.
- Positive attitude towards taking-up high-priority tasks.
- Quick learner – tremendous appetite and willingness to learn.
- Follow the guidelines and instructions provided pertaining to Documentation and can switch priorities, as per the need of the hour.
- Whenever required, open to work for extended hours / on weekend.
- Minimum Graduate in Mass Communication/English Literature/Engineering
- Primary responsibility includes working with Saviynt in Identity Governance & Administration space in terms of documenting new features, update existing features, working on connector documentation, release notes, REST API guide, Admin Guide, Getting Started Guide and Troubleshooting guide.
- Collaborate with engineering and QA to quickly grasp product concepts quickly.
- Provide error-free technically and grammatically accurate high-quality documentation.
- Work on documentation tasks assigned based on priority and complete doc-assignments within given deadlines.
- Produce error-free grammatically correct documentation set for assigned features.
- Perform necessary due-diligence before sending the doc-set for review.
- Propose initiatives/innovative doc strategies to present content in better way.
- Eager to contribute and come-up with out-of-the-box innovative ideas to improve documentation processes, standards, and overall documentation quality.
- Document solution-oriented use cases and scenarios for features that help customer to understand product better.
- Guide and mentor the junior writers.
- Accomplishments in technical writing such as awards / achievements an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA).
- Experience of any Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Confluence, JIRA
Candidates who can join immediately or within 30-45 days from Bangalore or ready to relocate to Bangalore only apply.
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org