Department – Product Management
Location – Bengaluru, India
Saviynt is hiring smart and passionate people to join our Product Management team. This position is for individuals who possess amazing skillset and are experienced and ready to work in super-agile environment. The product manager plays a critical role in designing, building and delivering enterprise grade product helping our customers/partners solve complex Cloud based Identity Access Governance challenges.
- 4-7+ years of relevant professional work experience. This should include 3+ years of experience in software Security
- Should be hands-on with Databases
- Experience with the following programming languages: Java, SQL
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) a plus.
- Experience with ERP (SAP, Workday, Oracle, etc) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and/or partners.
- Experience with Agile Project Management methods (sprint planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Fast learning and self-directed, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as some legacy components
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
Advantages – proven knowledge and experience in the following subjects:
- Knowledge of Identity Management.
- Knowledge of ERP like SAP, Workday and Oracle Application
- Primary responsibility includes working with Saviynt in Identity Governance & Administration space in terms of designing, developing, releasing, integrating and providing support to Saviynt and auxiliary applications
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation along with user testing, debugging, support and maintenance, working towards project and client success
- Working with clients post implementation for Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate Saviynt partners.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, QA’s and product managers) to identify and work through the system requirements
- Identify, record, remediate product issues, product lifecycle management
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA
Candidates who can join immediately or within 30-45 days from Bangalore or ready to relocate to Bangalore only apply.
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume to email@example.com