- Effectively interact with IT and lines of business decision makers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Saviynt’s solutions.
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities across all assigned accounts.
- Develop and leverage all lead sources (inbound leads, event based leads, and outbound prospecting) to generate your pipeline
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date records on lead activity in CRM to ensure effective lead development and proper team communication.
- Be diligent in follow-up and provide quality work products.
- Attend and assist with corporate and field events.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
- +5 years’ experience in lead development & sales.
- A knowledge base of Identity Management and/or Access Management and/or Access Governance.
- Domain knowledge helpful: Oracle EBS, Cerner, AWS, Azure, Google.
- VP, CxO and cybersecurity rolodex.
- Strong customer service orientation, persistence, and ability to follow through.
- Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization.
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results-oriented mindset.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Successful history of working with Resellers, SI’s and Advisories.
- Verifiable track record of results.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Sick Time
- Flexible Work Hours
- Spot Awards
- Support of various charitable causes
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Fully stocked Breakfast/Snack Pantry
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Team Socials
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org