- Effectively interact with IT and lines of business decision makers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Saviynt’s solutions.
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities across all assigned accounts.
- Develop and leverage outbound prospecting to generate your pipeline
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date records on lead activity in SFDC to ensure effective lead development and proper team communication.
- Be diligent in follow-up and provide quality work products.
- Attend and assist with corporate and field events.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
- +2 years’ experience in outbound lead generation.
- A familiarity of Identity Management, Cloud Privileged Access Management and/or Cloud Security.
- Technical Domain knowledge helpful:
- VP, CxO, Cloud and cybersecurity rolodex.
- Strong customer service orientation, persistence, and ability to follow through.
- Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization.
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results-oriented mindset.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Verifiable track record of results.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Three Weeks’ Vacation
- Sick Time
- Flexible Work Hours
- Spot Awards
- Support of various charitable causes
- Holiday Parties
- Employee Recognition Programs
To apply for this Position:
If you qualify and desire to be a part of a fun, young and aggressive team, send your resume to us at email@example.com