Location – Bengaluru, India
The Identity Management Operations Engineer is responsible for coordination of the ongoing support of the Identity Management (IdM) infrastructure. This position is responsible for coordinating support as well as the maintenance activities required to ensure the health of portfolio security tools that make up the IdM environment. The Engineer will interface with the service desk, L2/L3 Support Partner, and the Identity Management development team to ensure requests for new project, support requests, routine maintenance, and issues are prioritized and addressed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all IdM systems, services, and integrations, primarily focusing on project support. He/she is responsible for the overall health and performance of the IdM environments and ensures system availability and stability is consistent. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, fast growing, and demanding environment.
- Performs and support teams performing remediation, integrations, including but not limited to monitoring and responding to server events, gathering IdM statistics, and performing general administration of platforms and services
- Perform day to day management and administration activities to ensure project IdM environments are online and operating optimally using Configuration, Performance, and Capacity management best practices and standards
- You will develop, enhance and deploy monitoring solutions and assist in evaluating infrastructure improvements for long term growth and cost efficiency.
- You will be a primary contact to resolve production/hosting related issues.
- Manage IdM support queue and ensure all incidents and requests are resolved within the defined SLA.
- You will be responsible for promoting code to different environments as part of the periodic release schedule.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong knowledge of SDLC Change and Release management and possesses a deep understanding of security.
- Adhere to Change, Release, Incident, Problem management processes.
- Uses your knowledge of technology and operational best practices to drive the design, development and implementation of operational standards and capabilities for connected services that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences
- Developing and driving incident management processes, playbooks and stakeholder communication mechanisms
- Driving root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes.
- Perform regular IdM capacity planning and performance tuning of IdM infrastructure.
- Perform Java tuning including JVM management and groups
- Identify and schedule maintenance events
- Hands on management of network, server, storage and operating systems
- Hand’s on experience on Administration and support of any Identity Management tool like CA, OIM, Tivoli,Aveksa – Should be flexible to work on new technology in IAM domain.
- Expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows Administration
- Experience in troubleshooting Java, tomcat , Websphere etc servers
- Experience with Database installation and configuration (MySQL, Oracle). DB Administration and experience in troubleshooting configuration issues is required.
- Scripting skills (e.g., PERL, Python, shell scripting, Windows power shell )
- Experience in scripting for server monitoring – like memory utilization, disk utilization etc.
- Directory (LDAP) administration; Active Directory administration
- Experience with Emaas, Splunk, SCOM or similar monitoring tools for server monitoring, networking and applications
- Network solution designing in order to setup VIPs/load balancers ,firewall and proxy settings.
- Familiar with fundamentals of ITIL framework v3
To apply for this Position-
Email your resume to email@example.com