Saviynt is looking for IAM Developers to deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements. This role is based in Bangalore, India.
Desirable exposure: Application, data and infrastructure governance, experience with legacy on-premise or modern cloud IGA offerings, hands on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solution suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases etc.
Now is the opportune time. If you like fast paced and challenging work environment in IAM, you’ll enjoy Saviynt!
- Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet customer requirements
- Deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Unit and integration testing of the solution
- Interact/coordinate with customers as required
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 3-5 years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Cloud Security
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Good to have
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box etc.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
To apply for this Position-
Email your resume to email@example.com