Location – Bengaluru
Min. years of experience: 10
- Hands-on involvement in all areas of quality management: processes, test plan and test case creation, bug tracking lifecycle, test automation and performance testing.
- Strong collaboration and partnerships with business and development teams to understand product vision, requirements and developing testing strategies to ensure high quality releases.
- Build, lead and mentor a team of quality engineers around QA best practices.
- Work with the team to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Influence engineering best practices and infuse quality throughout the development life cycle.
- With a focus on automation including white-box, black-box, integration and UI level testing.
- Develop regression suites for critical workflows and user scenarios and integrate with our release process so we are identified of any regressions pre and post production releases.
- Build performance and capacity testing systems to identify breakpoints
- Coordinate quality checkpoints across multiple products during releases.
- Work closely with the support team to triage issues and provide regular status updates.
- 5+ years of hands on automation testing experience.
- At least 3 years in leadership as either a manager or director overseeing a quality engineering team.
- BS/MS in computer science or any engineering discipline.
- Strong experience with automated testing, stability testing, performance testing, regression testing methodologies and programming fundamentals
- Superior project management and organizational skills with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience building and leading large teams, coaching and developing people.
- Worked in a fast moving environment delivering products at a rapid pace.
- Expert knowledge of automation testing and best practices
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume to email@example.com