The Customer Success Manager will manage customer loyalty and adoption of Saviynt’s innovative services and products using our customers’ business objectives and priorities as the key driver. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving customer success by providing customer categorization, oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for increased service and metrics analysis. The Customer Success Manager will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Saviynt’s business.
- Develop a deep, trusting relationships with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they achieve full business value.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers after implementation.
- Participate with Sales team to provide strong customer focused sales, orientation and launch engagement process.
- Partner with internal Saviynt teams to align product development and support activities with the customer’s business case and strategy.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators and review monthly for necessary corrective actions.
- Monitor and identify utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
- Lead Customer Advisory Board in addition to periodic customer health-checks.
- Plan education for customers on new features and releases.
- Manage renewal pipeline including potential at-risk customers to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Previous experience within customer success role in a SaaS organization.
- Knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space
- Knowledge of security and compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Service Excellence
- Available to travel up to 70%