Location – Bengaluru, India
Amazon Web Services(AWS), Microsoft Azure, Java, REST/SOAP, UNIX/LINUX, Cron Jobs, Tomcat, mySQL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 6-9 years’ experience of DevOps in a cloud environment.
- Must have DevOps experience with at least one of the following Cloud IAAS Solutions (AWS or Azure)
- Must have good understanding of cloud infrastructure fundamentals and technologies
- Must have experience in deployment of applications in tomcat or other application servers
- Must have experience in working on operating systems – Windows and Unix
- Must have experience in scripting language and/or programming language
- Must have experience in designing infrastructure
- Must have experience in leading teams and working with customers
- At least basic understanding of Database operations and SQL queries (mySQL experience preferred)
- Experience in any of the following AWS services preferred: EC2, RDS, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, Route53, VPC, SNS, SQS, SES, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Front or IAM Roles and Policies.
- Experience in any of following tools encouraged: Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet
- Analyze and solve technical issues with minimal supervision
- Willing to pro-actively participate in development, testing and production deployments from Infra DevOps perspective across customer implementations.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org