Department – Product Management
Location – Bengaluru, India
Saviynt is hiring smart and passionate people to join our Product Management team. This position is for individuals who possess amazing skillset and are experienced and ready to work in super-agile environment. The analyst plays a critical role in research, design, build and support of the requirement in Cloud based Identity Access Governance solution.
- 4-7+ years of relevant professional work experience. This should include 3+ years of experience in software Security
- Should be hands-on with Databases
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) a plus.
- Experience with ERP security (SAP, Workday, Oracle, etc) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and/or partners.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test
- cases and test plans).
- Knowledge of Application server like Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere a plus.
- Fast learning and self-directed, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as some legacy components
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
Advantages – proven knowledge and experience in the following subjects:
- Implementation knowledge of Identity Management solutions
- Knowledge of key ERP security model like SAP, Workday, Oracle Applications, etc.
- Primary responsibility includes working with Saviynt in Identity Governance & Administration space in terms of research, design and providing support to Saviynt and auxiliary applications
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and it’s implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation along with user testing, debugging, support and maintenance, working towards project and client success
- Working with clients post implementation for developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate Saviynt partners.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, QA’s and product managers) to identify and work through the system requirements
- Identify, record, remediate product issues, product lifecycle management pertaining to your solution
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA in documenting requirements, design solutions, etc.
Candidates who can join immediately or within 30-45 days from Bangalore or ready to relocate to Bangalore only apply.
To apply for this Position:
Email your resume to email@example.com